'Happy Moments (Coldbeat Remix)' Double Beatport Feature

Hey, Coldbeat here with some BIG news. Well, first of all I want to thank you for supporting our work, our music and all the stuff we share, it really means the world to us and it makes us move forward and work even harder to bring you some quality content, that includes music, blog posts, remix contests with cool prizes, remix-release opportunities and many more.

Now, let's share the news.

Not long ago, to be more precisely at February 13, I've released my remix of 'Happy Moments', song originally by Edvard Hunger, a talented producer from Belarus. The original track, which you can listen here, has some increadible and inspired melody, a feature that I always like when doing remixes, so I've decided to give it a try.

I had so much fun doing the remix, and actually came up with another massive bass tone and combined it very nicely with the Complextro slices. Another feature worth mentioning of my remix are 2 elements I used in the breakdown and parts of the drop, the "sax" and leads add a cool vibe to the song, giving it a nice contrast with the bassline/ synth combo. The original release, which you can listen here, came out with another remix, Oliver Pedersen's Dubstep version of the song brings growls and basses and it's a song that's definitely a must have for Bass playlists.

Later on (March 17) was time for my STEM file format of the song to hit the stores, and what an amazing surprise, Beatport gave it not only a nice feature on the STEMS page, but my remix was also featured in the Beatport's main page, the home page where you have a bit of everything that is featured on Beatport, including releases, sample packs, DJ charts and STEMS.

As an artist, there's no need to say how important those features are for me. Having your work recognized somehow, appreciated, all of your efforts and daily struggles, words are not enough.

Thank you everyone, for your trust, for connecting with us somehow. I hereby affirm our commitment to always bring quality material for everyone. Features like this one keep us motivated and inspired, and only great things can come out of that.

See ya in our next blog post, in the meantime, feel free to reach out to me for a chat.

Listen to 'Edvard Hunger - Happy Moments (Coldbeat Remix)' from the link below.



Or, tune in on Spotify.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Reasons You Should Never Buy SoundCloud Plays, Likes And Followers

Learn about Native Instruments exciting new music format, STEMS

Kid Optimus gets Featured on Juno Recommends Electro House